With guidelines still in effect regarding group size and social distancing, we have developed a plan for drive-thru service for the collection of school property and the return of student property. With no need to gather as a group, this system will better keep us in compliance with these guidelines.
- The drive-thru service is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on May 18, 19, and 20.
- Students should bring all school property in their possession, to include textbooks, reading books, Chromebooks and/or laptops, uniforms, musical instruments, other class supplies, etc. Please remember the case and/or charging cord for the Chromebooks/laptops. If possible, please put all items in a bag or box. School property in hall lockers or classroom desks will already be collected by staff.
- Please line up in vehicles in front of the school, with the front of the line beginning at the FEMA building and running back toward the elementary entrance. Please use the westernmost road off of Hwy. 42 (to the right of the white house) as the entry point to get in line.
- School staff members will go to the vehicles to collect school property. They will also deliver student property collected from lockers and desks. This way, no one should need to leave their vehicle.
- If a student knows they have personal property in some location other than a hall locker or classroom desk, please contact the school so that property may be ready for return to the student.
- Thank you for your cooperation as we work to be as efficient and safe as possible during this challenging time.