Your Success Now
We believe that you, at whatever level of academic performance, can achieve excellence.
It is our goal to provide you with the skills, knowledge, tools and support you need to excel both in and out of the classroom, and to provide you with a strong foundation that will ensure further success in life.
Click on the Library & Media Services link in the left menu pane for lots of great Iberia R-V Library resources.
Click on the Document section in the left menu pane for Elementary and High School handbooks with helpful information for your school year.
We also have a link in the left menu for the Elementary and High School Counselors. They are always ready to help you succeed.
Setting goals is a helpful guide as you plan, monitor, and manage your own education, career, and personal-social development.
• Set challenging educational, career, and personal-social goals that are based on self-knowledge and information about school, the world of work, and your society;
• Make plans for achieving short-, intermediate-, and long-term goals;
• Analyze how your strengths and weaknesses enhance or hinder the achievement of your goals;
• Assess your current progress toward your goals; and
• Make decisions that reflect your plans.